Friday, February 11, 2011

"Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now"

Well ladies and gentlemen, I finally did it!

Found a job that is.

I am proud to say that starting Monday, I will be the assistant manager at the only Chico's in O'ahu.

You are jealous I know, but please try to understand that you all can't be as lucky as me. I'm sorry, truly I am, but it takes a special kind of person to work 40+ hours a week in the biggest, most crowded mall on our island. It takes a firm hand and fashionable touch to manage a team of sales associates and their efforts to turn our customers into classy, chic, and glamorous eye- candy.

Maybe one day you will all be as lucky as me.

Until then, in the words of Pretty Woman, "I have to go shopping now..."

Mr. Hollister: Just how obscene an amount of cash are we talking about here? Profane or really offensive?
Edward Lewis: Really offensive.
Mr. Hollister: I like him so much.


3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Brittney said...

that is awesome!!!!!!! I hope you really enjoy it.

Patti said...

I love feeding your fish. Are they getting bigger yet?