Friday, January 28, 2011

Classic Rock and Resumes

Another day of job hunting...

But on the upside I had the good company of Elton John, Kansas, Kenny Loggins, Boston, and the Top Gun soundtrack to keep me sane. But after today's efforts I'm thinkin it Friday not Saturday that's a good night for fightin. :)

UG! BLAH! Complain... cry.. complain some more.

Is this why people go to grad school? To avoid the drudgery of the job search? It's about as exciting as working an assembly line. I know I'm being a baby, but what a pain in the neck.

On a positive and less cranky note, I do have an interview tomorrow. Can you guess what field it is in? 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

RETAIL!

Oh goody :) But the position is for an assistant manager and I actually think I would love it.

So, that's the update.

If you have any classic rock to aid in my sanity saving please send it my way... my brain is headed to the Danger Zone.

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Gooood luck with the job hunt!!

Brittney said...

classic rock is your favorite huh?

It would be really nice if you could find something you enjoy! Good luck!

Heidi said...

yep. i LOVE classic rock. I get it from my daddy. :) I grew up with good old rock 'n roll. Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate your support so much. LOVE YOUR GUTTS!